It’s time to transform the way you think! See yourself the way that God sees you. Here’s the list of a few things I’ve learned along the way and wanted to share.
- Often the greatest battles precede the greatest blessings. Hang in there – it’s a fixed fight anyway, you already have the victory.
- It doesn’t matter if the enemy is aware of your assignment. If you are called of the Lord, God will not revoke His calling. It’s up to you however to put the enemy in his place and purpose in your heart to do the things that God has called you to do.
- God is not moved by your feelings, but by your faith.
- God will be faithful to deliver you if you will be faithful to believe Him. No matter what the situation or circumstance, you must believe.
- God is only obligated to His covenant (His word)…hence the importance of knowing the word of God for yourself, and not always having to go by what someone else says. Your bible needs to be opened more than just on Sunday’s.
- Satan hates for us to have the eyes of our understanding opened through the revelation of God’s word because the revelation can change your situation and bring deliverance! Once again, know the word of God. Study it on a daily basis, pray for revelation and God will give it to you. If you don’t understand the King James version, there are several other versions that can help you gain a better understanding while reading.
- Evil spirits work through people. Without the voice, hands, and feet of a human being an evil spirit is limited in what it can accomplish. This is why the bible says in Ephesians 6:12 that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. You have to know what you are fighting against.
- Your testimony is the words you have to say when you have passed the test. The bible declares that we overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony.
- The word grace refers to the unmerited favor of God. The grace of God enables you to go places others cannot, do things others will not, and experience things others have not and because of God’s grace, He allows seasons of refreshing and relief in our lives. He will not allow nonstop battles to hit us without great miracles and answers to prayer.
- We must pray and fast in order to exercise true spiritual authority. Spiritual maturity must accompany spiritual authority.
- Don’t make Satan appear bigger than God. (Quit giving him credit for everything.) Don’t exaggerate his ability.
- Don’t attempt to explain why a battle has come. If you are going to obey God, expect nothing more than a battle and expect nothing less than a victory.
- Don’t let the devil’s beliefs be greater than yours. Satan believes there is a God, that Jesus is the son of God, that hell exists, that his time is short and that Jesus will one day return. Satan believes, but he is lost. It’s sad when satan has more belief in scripture than some Christians. NEVER LET THE ENEMY OUT-BELIEVE YOU!
- Before a believer asks the Lord to use them in one of the gifts of the spirit, they should first ask for wisdom.
- Satan’s kingdom doesn’t have more power, but it has plenty of experience. His kingdom can initiate an attack, but it cannot determine the outcome. He can plan an attack against you, but he can’t determine when or how the Lord is going to bring you out.
- When you follow Jesus He doesn’t want you to have any fear. Perfect love casts out fear and His love is perfect towards us.
- The power and authority that we have is an awesome power that we must walk in. It is a gift that has been given to us by God and He expects us to use it.
- Listen to your inner ear. When you have the Holy Ghost inside of you, you have an inner ear inside of you speaking to you, helping you and guiding you along your daily journey.
- Be rooted and grounded in LOVE (love is the basis of salvation). We are to walk in love at all times, just as Jesus did. He is our perfect example.
- We have to take authority over the enemy while spending time with God, whether it is while in prayer or while reading our word. It is so important to put our flesh under submission because the enemy will easily try and distract us to prevent us from being able to truly hear the voice of God.
- We should pray with a spirit of expectation. Be specific in your prayers and expect to hear from God. When you finish speaking, stay there and listen. Don’t be so caught up in whatever you have going on in your day, focus on God. Give him his time, just as you give everything else and everyone else theirs.
3 thoughts on “Biblical Perspectives”
Nicole, congrats! I could tell from your posts of FB that you had so much to share. You are an inspirational woman, wife and mother; I look up to you!
The content of this post reminds me of a message from Bishop T.D. Jakes when he was teaching out of 1 Corinthians 2: 6-15. We as Christians are spiritual because the spirit of God lives in us. We have the ability to hear from God and have His perspective, but we must simply continue in our faith by exercising our spiritual muscles.
I pray that everyone connected to this website would be given perseverance in order to hear and obey God.
Nicole you are truly a prolific writer with purpose. From one writer to another keep exemplifying the treasures that our Father has give you. You have a great mentor in your life with Apostle Brenda Means, a pioneering vessel for such a time as this. Best wishes to you and yours. Keep inspiring through your writing, we look forward to them.
Cynthia Gordon, Atlanta, GA
Nicole, wow!!!!!! How proud can a spiritual mother be, to actually see, tremendous growth & maturity spring up so soon, that proves a comment I always say, “How Bad Do You Want It”
What I do know for sure is ” Time Waits For No One”
Just keep hearing the tick, tick, tick.