Most of my findings are work from home jobs. Occasionally however, I do post jobs that are specific to a certain area. In addition to the jobs I have posted, you can also visit SnagAJob, Indeed, Monster, SimplyHired and Career Builder. I’m also experienced in Resume Building, so if you’d like help in building your resume, or need an extra set of eyes for editing and review, Click HERE to contact me today. Happy Job hunting everyone!
- The Department of Veteran Affairs have multiple jobs listed as available throughout the country. Go to their website, or click HERE to browse and see what’s available in your area.
- USAA is ranked four consecutive years as one of FORTUNE® 100 Best Companies to Work For, USAA is proud to be one of the only fully integrated financial services organizations in America. USAA enjoy exceptional career potential and a strong sense of community. In areas that include Customer Service & Sales. IT, HR, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Legal, Marketing & Communications and more. To search open positions, click HERE and apply.
- If you’re interested in working for the United States Government, there are multiple positions open. Simply visit USAjobs.gov or click HERE to learn more.
- The United States Postal Services (USPS) are hiring. There are several positions listed, so click HERE to learn more.
- Verizon Wireless is Hiring for several positions around the United States. Click the link HERE to search what’s available and see if there’s a position you may be interested in.
- If you are interested in a job in Higher Education, visit this website with a lot of listings, most of which are work from home jobs and can be done from anywhere around the USA.
- Sitel has several job opportunities listed on their site, including some work from home jobs.
As an associate with Sitel, you will be required to service inbound calls. Calls with involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting. Click HERE to learn more and put in your application today.
- Dell has several positions open all throughout the country. Some are in office locations and others are Remote/Work from Home positions. To learn more about the job responsibilities or requirements, click HERE.
- Are you looking for a job in the media? Check out MediaBistro. They have jobs listed from all around the world in online news media, PR Marketing, Social media, Magazine Publishing, Television, AD agency, 3D Printing, Non Profit, B2B Publishing, Book Publishing, Radio, Corporate Tech writing, Teaching, Academia, etc. Click HERE to see the list of all their job listings.
- Convergys is hiring in several states across the country. Convergys is currently recruiting for available Home Agent opportunities. Receiving inbound calls (billing, customer service, technical assistance) from customers of Convergys clients in a variety of industries. Full-time (35-40 hours per week) and part-time (20-30 hours per week) positions are available. Split shifts are occasionally offered to allow Home Agents to support the client program when they are most needed.
- Sprint is Hiring for several positions all over the United States. Click HERE to learn more about their Retail Sales Jobs and browse their site to see if there are any other openings you might be interested in.
- West At Home – Customer Service Agent – Our agents support multiple client needs. However, depending on the project you may be: 1. Obtaining, entering and verifying customer information 2. Answering customer questions and resolving issues 3. Explaining sales features or offering additional products or services. This is a great opportunity to make money working from the comforts of your own home. This position is open to residents all over the U.S. A background check is required. Click HERE to learn more!
- Work From Home Opportunity with UHaul – If you are looking for a part-time job that allows you to work flexible hours, work from home from anywhere in North America, the Contact Center Work From Home Program might just be what you are looking for. Click HERE to learn more!
- Tutor.com is a great way to work from home and earn extra money. Click HERE to learn more about part-time employment opportunities!
- NEW Careers – Asurion offers an opportunity to work from home as a Customer Care Representative. Click HERE to learn more about the different job opportunities they have to offer!
*Must click on the link to apply for the position. This page is meant to serve as a job finding tool. letstalkaboutlife365.com does not guarantee any offers of employment.